What to Expect in a CMMC and NIST 800-171 Compliance Assessment
In this webinar, you can glean insights from our speakers at KLC Consulting, a certified 3rd Party Assessment Organization (C3PAO), about what to expect when going through an assessment and how to pass it.
With growing cyber threats and data breaches, ensuring cybersecurity within the Defense Industrial Base (DIB) has become paramount. The Department of Defense (DoD) has worked diligently to upgrade cybersecurity protocols by introducing the Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC).
CMMC serves as a standardized set of security practices designed to safeguard Federal Contract Information (FCI) and Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI). Initially introduced as CMMC 1.0, it was revised to CMMC 2.0, streamlining the standard by focusing on the effective implementation of the 110 security controls defined in National Institute of Standards and Technology Special Publication 800-171 (NIST SP 800-171).
- Mock Assessment - what it is, how it is done, and how it helps a company prepare for the JSVA or an actual CMMC assessment.
- Holding customers accountable for a true assessment
- Actionable findings to let you know gaps
- Get comfortable with the process and your true findings
- Joint Surveillance Voluntary Assessment (JVSA) - how JSVA works, the duration, artifacts collection, and what an OSC can expect throughout the JSVA process.
- How long does an assessment take
- What you will need to gather and prepare
- What you should expect throughout this process